Video Guru (Shooter/Editor)
Your formal training is insignificant as long as you can demonstrate an expertise in storytelling with video--shooting and/or editing. GORUCK is anchoring its marketing strategy around content-based marketing, and video will lead the way. You will report to and collaborate with the Senior Content Director.
- Travel the globe to film the world of GORUCK
- Storytelling in both shorts and longer pieces
- Staying active – you have to in order to keep up with our Cadre
NOTE: In addition a full-time Video Guru, we are actively seeking freelancers and video production companies to help tell GORUCK's story on a contract basis.
- Proven ability to deliver Grade A, quality videos (send us the links)
- Know your stuff – hardware and software backwards and forwards
- Comfortable operating autonomously once a concept is solidified. We do not micro-manage.
- Additional skills in photography and graphic design preferred
- Work hard, play hard. Usually that means work harder, play hardest.
- Military or athletic background preferred
- Full medical/dental/vision/life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Free membership to GORUCK's Official CrossFit Box, The Hive
- Unlimited vacation policy, work hard and take time when you need it
- Unlimited free entry to GORUCK events
- Always Look Cool with deep discounts on GORUCK gear
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Challenge Excellence and Do Right by People with awesome teammates in a fun office environment